Become a franchisee
We work closely with owners to help them uphold the highest standards of quality and service.
As a franchisee, you will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Ownership of a franchise can bring considerable benefits; for instance, you can brand your hotel with the leading “super budget” brand and take advantage of franchise support that provides a powerful set of tools to drive new business and profitability.
The majority of all your bookings will come from our own easyHotel.com website.
- Our new cloud based Property Management System (booking system) doesn’t require specific hardware.
- We are also implementing the Duetto Revenue Management System to improve revenues.
- The distribution of your hotel rooms is secured through our common server. This ensures that all hotels within our system are visible and available for sale through all the relevant sales channels. Your hotel will have its own profile on easyHotel.com.
We support you every step of the way through signing, designing and constructing to opening your hotel. Once open, we continue to support you in operating a successful hotel.
- Our experts help ensure you get the most out of your brand and easyHotel’s powerful booking engine, supporting your return on investment.
- A wealth of tools and training options are available to ensure your teams delight guests and maximise the commercial performance of your hotel.
- Design and construction
- Opening your hotel
- Driving performance
- Responsible busines
The easyHotel brand strength helps drive high levels of business via the easyHotel website.
- High occupancy and low costs = very high returns for franchisees.
Marketing support for new franchise hotels pre- and post-opening.
- Internet driven business with own brand website.
easyHotel brand is recognised for affordability and quality.
- easyHotel is a “super budget” hotel brand – clean, comfortable and safe.
A franchise contract is normally signed for a 20-year period. The franchisee pays a sign-on fee, and then ongoing franchise, marketing and distribution/reservation fees.
For further details, please refer to the Become a franchisee pdf under Further information.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.